Friday, July 26, 2013

Life...

We all have scary moments in our lives that leave us speechless. We are at a loss for words. Who do we tell? HOW do we tell?

Majority of the time, saying what ever the problem is, is what conflicts us the most, and it is the hardest thing to do. Though, lying never got anyone anywhere. "The truth will set you free!". The truth will always be the right path. It will bring you good karma.

I have always known that lying was bad. But an occasional white lie I thought would never hurt anyone. But then I looked at myself and my perception on what I want from another human being, and that is not a lie. I do not want someone to tell me a lie, even if it's a white little lie. I want the truth, always. I know that everyone else in this world wants the truth! Sometimes it may be hard to hear, but it will definitely benefit us in the end.

I kept a lie for a really, really long time. A lie that was endangering my life. If I didn't say some quickly, and fast enough, I could have risked it for others in my family of being a victim! That I would not be able to handle.

I will tell you the truth, as I always have. I lied to the cops the first time they came to my house. I told them everything was great and my life was perfect, and I had everything I wanted. I said anything that would get them off my case, and anything they would believe.

I suffered the consequence of bad karma when I lied.

Months went by. The cops came and went. Everything was "settled", at least I thought it was. Then "IT" happened again!

I knew that lying was a bad idea, and I suffered the consequence, but I know also that it wasn't my fault. I knew that it was God giving me a second chance to set things right so He could help me find the right path.

If something serious is happening in your life, don't be afraid to confide in someone, never know when their help will save your life, or make your day better!

Xoxo

Love always,
TaylerMarie


Email: bloggergirltayler@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment