Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Adult World!

Recently I have been sick which was totally unexpected, and therefore I couldn't blog. I am sorry about that!

Though today I hope you enjoy it, just like the others.

I want to talk not about abuse today. I want to talk about the reality of growing up and facing the adult life. 

Most kids out of high school, like myself, want to enjoy their last summer! Which of course I did, but the time is almost over and now I have to face the adult world. 

I have to juggle college, a job, paying bills, and whatever else the world decides I need to handle. 

Right now I want to say honestly, REALITY SUCKS! Though I know that with hard work, and dedication I can accomplish anything I put my mind to! I know that I will make it, and in just a few short years, I will be doing something I love! 

I have may feel that I have to much to handle, but this is only the beginning. I watch my parents everyday, pay bills, go to work, put gas in the car, support our wants, and our needs, and buy things at random, but I also know that they do that because they work hard, and have learned how to manage and handle their money. I know that I will one day understand how to accomplish, and push through all my trails and tribulations in the real world by learning.

Everything we do in this life is important. How we handle our time, but also how we spend it. I know for those that are experiencing what I am for the first time, is that we can make it! We are strong willed people, we just have to set our minds on what we want and go for it. If ever there is a speed bump, take it slow, because soon your done, and you get over it. Continue your dreams, and achieve as much as you can!

Hope that everyone is doing well, and today was better than yesterday, and tomorrow is better than today!

Xoxo

Love always,
TaylerMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment