Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Graduation

Graduation is fast approaching, and it is an amazing feeling. Though leaving does have bitter-sweet taste, I am ready for the next chapter in my life.

I am honestly scared for what the future holds, but I know with good faith, hard determination, and willingness to succeed, I can make my journey worth while.

I have had a lot of people in my high school career that have impacted me in so many ways. For the good, and for the bad! It's so amazing to have people in your life who you can learn from, no matter the situation.

Because of my expierence in high school, I learned that I can face anything with respect, honesty, and responsibility! I have had so many memories, and situations in my high school time, and I am so happy they happened. I am such a better person because of them.

I made the biggest decision of my life because of high school.

I sit here writng to people around the world, because of high school.

I have learned love, and heartbreak, because of high school.

I found my true friends, and my fake friends, because of high school.

The majority of my life has been shaped because of high school. Though our life journey is not over, though our high school one is, and with that said, I feel so unbelievably blessed, and lucky to have gone to my high school, and met the people that I met, and to be graduating with the class of 2013!

I wish everyone luck on their endevors in life, whether it's college, or working, may you live a long, happy life. Know that I am always going to keep you in my hearts, because with out you all, I don't know where I would be today, or how life would be.

So thank you, and be safe at grad-nite, and let's get ready to graduate with all our love, and excitement!!!

Love always,
TaylerMarie

bloggergirltayler@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment