Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Obstacles

Don't blame everything that is negative about yourself on a particular situation that has happened in your life.

I was the queen of that! Everything that happen, that was not the most positive thing, was because of my abuse, or how it affected my life. Nothing was because life was life. Everything was blamed on my situation. I never had the realization, that reality was reality, and I had to face day to day issues with realization, and the understanding that life is not easy, and never will be.

There will be good days, and have easy moments, but you have to realize that those moments don't last forever. We have to deal with life and the obstacles that are thrown at us.

I know days we feel weak, and wonder what's the point. I've been there. What is the point of it? The point is to do good by yourself, not by others. Be happy. Preserve. Succeed. Become something no one would ever imagine YOU could become.

If you want to be famous, try, but try hard. It's difficult, but if you have the audacity, and the determination to be just that, then you can do it. You are strong, amazing, and extraordinary! Being you can take you places. Let people love you for you, and have your soul be pure, with honesty. Let your voice be heard, and let you be important to others.

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."        - Walt Disney
(Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/obstacles.html#qf48e7vAERWOfRfL.99 )



Love always,
TaylerMarie

Remember my email is still available for questions, comments, or anything you'd like to tell me!

bloggergirltayler@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment