Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Growth & Understanding

A few weeks ago I wrote a blog about my hard time with relationships, and trusting someone. But since writing that blog I have really thought about myself and potentially having a relationship and I think I'm ready.

I want to be able to trust someone, and confide in them. I want to have the comfort of being myself and all that am with another person. I am ready. I know now that life will always have difficulties, we can't stop that. But we can try to make the best out of every situation.

I have this friend and he tells me "Trying is always the start of success!" and he's right! It is.

This may seem so litte to some of those who are reading, but this is a huge for me.

I told my mom in the car this evening that I think I am really ready for a relationship, and her response was, "Your ready to get your heart broken? You need to be prepared for every outcome. Because forever is not always certain." And I thought about all of that. I have had my heart broken, may be not by "true love" but by the love of a parent, and I am sure I can survive any emotional difficulties.

I mean there's a million teenagers out there that can relate with what I mean emotional difficulties. Everyday we are trying to find our selves. Who are we suppose to be in this world? And that can take a toll on us. Especially us teenagers who are graduating here a couple of weeks! I know that I am so nervouse to be thrown out into the real world, but most of us have conquered so much reality with our own lives, we can handle what the world wants to throw at us when we no longer have that "fall back" on our parents. & What I mean by that is, they are going to teach us responsibility, and honest morals about life. They will teach us that we can't always get what we want, but we can always strive for it. They won't always be there to help pay a late bill, but will be there to guide us on the beginnings of money management.

So I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I don't want a perfect love, I want a real one, with emotion, trust, comfortablity, and someone to face the life of uncertainty with. Some to conquer the world with. Everything is complicated, especially love, and why not have a special somone right along side with you helping you fight your fears, and hardships.

Remember, persevere thorugh every hardship, and have faith that outcome will be beneficial to you in the end!

Love always,
TaylerMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment