Monday, May 27, 2013

Post Grad

Graduation was here and now it's gone. Every moment, every step, every word, seemed so unreal. Like the moment was not happening. But it has, and I am very happy!

Life has gone by so fast. With many ups and downs. I am not ashamed, or regretful for what my life has held so far. I have learned so much in the short four years of high school.

And today, Monday, May 27, 2013, am so amazed to say that I made the front page of the Porterville Recorder for overcoming, and preserving my obstacles. I thank everyone who reads everyday and continues to support and love my blog.

I know I don't blog everyday, but I hope that when I do blog, everyone enjoys what they read!


I hope everyone was safe after graduation. If you went to parties, or out with friends you were  careful and attentive to your surroundings. I know I was careful, but had tons of fun!

The senior class this generation will do amazing things, I can feel it! Your dreams may start small, with high expectations, but with determination, that small dream will be huge, and you will grow and accumulate expectations you did not think you had!


I am happy to have graduated with people that I did, but I am happier to start my life, in college, and as an adult.

I hope that my determination can help my small dream with expectations, become a reality!!


Thank you again everyone!!!


Love always,
TaylerMarie

Email me with anything: Questions, concerns, comments, ect... : bloggergirltayler@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment