Tuesday, April 23, 2013

For You! -bloggergirl (:


I am always trying. Pushing myself for more, and more. Having determination to get somewhere in life. But I have my days where that's not the case.

My determination lacks, and my self perserverance is at a low. I just want to lay, and think. Mostly over analyze, every situation.

Those may think, "Wow, she has crazy mood swings!" Go ahead and think that because some days I have those thoughts as well. But I'm a changing eighteen year old girl with hormones, and victimless thoughts about the past.

Some people put their feelings in a journal, diary, on their phone, heck some even put it on social networking sites. I know I've been on to do all of that, but blogging is new to me. I have really learned a lot from it. Hearing others responses, their feelings and experiences, and when that happens, all the craziness, all the 'mess' that's going on in my life seems to fade away because I feel I could have it worse, and that I am being selfish. I'm a person who is always wanting to help others, in any way possible.

What's really ironic is that it is so very difficult for me to recieve help from others. Espically if I don't know them, but with my blog I have learned to accept the help, and to embrace all the love.

So today I created a special email for questions, advice, to tell your story, whatever it may be. I will check it daily and respond with the best of my ability. The email address is bloggergirltayler@gmail.com

I have really appriciated all the feed back, so this is my way to try and give back! You all have been amazing reading daily, and connecting with me. Encouraging me to tell more and open myself with my abuse, and how I over came it. So thank you, thank you, thank you!


Love Always,
-Tayler Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment