Monday, April 29, 2013

Happiness!

I want to start off and say THANK YOU everyone for reading, and sharing my blog! It's unbelievable, and I feel so fortunate to have such amazing supporters, and daily readers, it makes my heart feel so happy and at complete bliss to know the message is being spread, and my voice is being heard! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Remember, you can email your questions, concerns, comments, whatever it may be at
bloggergirltayler@gmail.com .

                                                                                                                                                             

Living in today's society is so hard. So many judging, so many different expectation, all while dealing with your inner thoughts and emotions.

Some control the exterior look better than others. I was so scared to tell my story at first because I did not want to be judge, and looked at differently. Then I had an sudden mental break through, and I gave it my all.

It all started with this semesters civic service project. What can you do to change the world? I originally wanted to do my project on sexual education. I wanted to talk about facts, and opinions, and different outlooks on what they thought about the ordeal. Then I started reading the facts on sexual assaults, and the statistics on how many teens do not speak out about their issues, and their abuse. I suddenly felt this feeling, this urge that I needed to do that. Then come to it, it's something I really enjoy doing!

We should always see the positive side of every situation. Being negative can be a huge asset while digging a huge whole of emotions. We need to see the bright side of things. No matter what the situation is you can get through it. There will be a light at the end of the tunnel. Even if the tunnel is a million miles long. It may seem so dark, with no sight of what the future may hold, but if you have faith, and hope, that will conquer all the fear, and sadness that you may be feeling at the time.

You are all incredibly beautiful, and have such amazing souls. So hold on to all the hope, and faith and you will get out of the dark hole, and you will persevere and prosper into amazing beings.


-"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!"-Unknown

Love always,
TaylerMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment