Thursday, April 18, 2013

Positivity

Today I write not about my abuse, but about my accomplishments, and the positive things that have happened in my life.

Recently, I have found out that I have won the A.C.S.A recognition, and also I'm the district awardee. Meaning I will not only get the recognition, but I will be receiving a scholarship. This has been one of the biggest accomplishment I have had this year, aside from getting accepted to a four year university. I am so happy that life has given me these opportunities to prosper and to succeed. I am ready to be better, and I am ready to embrace the change that is about to happen in just a few short months. I am about to enter the real world, and college. I am about to experience this new chapter in my life that will be one of the most memorable moments. I am so blessed.

Whether I choose to move away, or stay here in town, I know that I will succeed and become something so wonderful!

I have faith that things will continue to change for the better. I know that God works in mysterious ways, and my way happens to be a great, postive, and mysterious way. I enjoy and look forward for what he has plan for me and my life and my future.

And I know he will continue to put people in my life, to help me grow, and to help shape the person I am going to be. I love the people I have in my life, that are new, continuous, or old. It's been a pleasant experience with all of them! I wouldn't change that for anything.


Everything happens for a reason, and there was a reason for my abuse and my overcoming it. My reason was to share, and educate others and inspire them.

So remember, look at all the positive outcomes of every situation. Because you will grow and be fabulous! <3

2 comments:

  1. Every thing does happen for a reason! God knows that reason & I believe that in the end he will share this knowledge with us! Until then, while we're doing our best to live our life the right way, as long as we have faith in Him he will continue to lead us on the paths towards our greatest accomplishments! As many as we can achieve during our short time here on Earth! Keep on keepin' on Girl because I see nothing but great things in your future! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete